The Dubai Electronic Security Center (DESC) is the government body entrusted to make Dubai the safest electronic city in the world. DESC is involved in many different functions in the pursuit of the highest level of cyber security, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Set, and supervise the implementation of standards for ensuring Electronic security in the Emirate.
- Monitor compliance by Government Entities with the Information Security requirements issued by the DESC, and follow up implementation of these requirements.
- Cooperate with regional and international organizations in relation to the work of the DESC.
- Combat various cybercrimes and Information technology crimes.
- Prepare and finance the studies and research required to develop Electronic security in the Emirate in coordination with Government Entities.
- Propose legislation concerning Electronic security.
noon is a game-changer; a force of innovation that will introduce an immense product offering to the Middle East, same-day delivery, and more. Founder of noon and chairman of Emaar properties Mr. Mohamed Alabbar leads the company in a joint venture with Saudi Arabia's Investment fund and prominent GCC investors with an initial investment of US$1 billion, noon has put down roots in the UAE and KSA, with plans to cover the GCC by the end of 2017, and MENA thereafter. During this time, noon aims to grow online sales in the region from 2 per cent of the total market (US$3 billion), to 15 per cent (USD$70 billion) within a decade.
SecureWorks Inc. is a United States-based subsidiary that provides information security services, protecting its customers' computers, networks and information assets from malicious activity such as cybercrime. The company has thousands of customers, ranging from Fortune 100 companies to mid-sized businesses in a variety of industries.
Trend Micro Incorporated, a global leader in cybersecurity solutions, helps to make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Our innovative solutions for consumers, businesses, and governments provide layered security for data centers, cloud environments, networks and endpoints. All our products work together to seamlessly share threat intelligence and provide a connected threat defense with centralized visibility and control, enabling better, faster protection. With more than 5,000 employees in over 50 countries and the world’s most advanced global threat intelligence, Trend Micro enables organizations to secure their journey to the cloud.