opcode: short for operational code, it is a number that determines the computer instruction to be executed.
OPCDE_, the most technical security conference of the Middle East, holds its annual and inaugural event on April 26-27, 2017 at the Dubai Future Accelerator, Emirates Towers, Dubai, UAE.
The conference will feature a number of keynote speakers and panelists from around the globe, who will be approaching the topic at hand from a purely technical perspective.
Maarten Van Horenbeeck
Vice President of Security Engineering, Fastly, Unites States
Chairman, (ISC)2, Belgium
Security Engineer, Intel, United States
Mimikatz's author, France
The Review Committee will review all submissions and determine the final list of speakers for OPCDE_ 2017.
- Jonathan Brossard, Salesforce (Moabi.com, Security Researcher)
- Matt Suiche, Comae (Founder)
- Nick Depetrillo, (Retired Security Researcher)
- Chris Valasek, Uber (Security Researcher)
- Francisco Oca, Salesforce (Security Researcher)
- Alberto Garcia, Salesforce (Security Researcher)
- Tavis Ormandy, Google (Google Project Zero, Security Researcher)
- Stefano Zanero, Secure Network (BlackHat Review Board, Professor University of Milan, Security Researcher)
- Stephen Ridley, Xipiter (Founder, Security Researcher)
- Rodrigo Branco, Intel (H2HC Organizer, Security Researcher)
- James Forshaw, Google (Google Project Zero, Security Researcher)
- Cesar Cerrudo, IOActive (Security Researcher)
OPCDE_ is dedicated to a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. Our anti-harassment policy can be found here.
If you are a member of (ISC)2, you may claim 1 CPE per hour of attendance at the event up to a maximum of 8 per day. You will need to enter the CPEs directly to your own member profile at the (ISC)2 website. Please retain a proof of registration/attendance in the event your CPEs are randomly selected for audit.
BECOME a sponsor by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org